Your health is our concern!
Here is what we are doing to protect you.
1. Over the phone screening to make sure any patient attending our office are healthy without any symptoms
2. Re-scheduling any patients with any symptoms or those that have been travelling.
3. Staff screening, consent forms and temperature taken twice per day.
4. Call our office and remain in your car prior to appointment if you prefer.
5. When you arrive all patients hand sanitize and wear a mask. We take their temperature, screen them for symptoms and travel history. Minimal waiting times.
6. We are proud to have installed Surgically Clean Air to our office. A Canadian company. We have a large unit in the waiting area and Jade units in each operatory. They have a HEPA, Carbon, UV, and Ion filters to keep the air fresh and can disinfect the area in each zone in 3-5 minutes.
7. We wear fresh scrubs, new gowns, caps, shields, masks for each procedure to keep our patients, staff and Calgarians safe.
8. We are not using aerosols unless we have high volume suction in a room with Surgically Clean Air.